nursery inspiration and ideas


Thanks to Pinterest... I have lots of ideas and even made a board!


For boy: 
I think we will go with some sort of theme, most likely nautical. I just love navy, you can pair it with anything. I think for a boy we would do navy and green or red. But I do know we are going to do wood furniture not white so it might look a little different than some you see on Pinterest. Our other choice would be vintage sports with emphasis on the Houston area sports teams! We also like rustic... so many possibilities.


via
a little too white for our taste
need correct link
need correct link
love the idea of an alphabet wall
this nautical is a little more like it!



For girl:
Like I said I really like navy, but for a color to go with it I would pick coral... I love coral!!! I don't think with a girl we would do a theme, just a color scheme.




Linking up with Wifessionals and Five 27 Jones.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

I love these. I like rustic nautical. That would be cute. I love coral too!

Jennifer Jones said...

Love the ideas! When do you find out?