16 weeks


How far along: 16 weeks and two days

Baby size: an Avocado

3.5 ounces and 4.6 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of Monday up 6 pounds

Gender: BOY!!

Maternity clothes: I still haven't ventured to buy any but I am going to work on that this week. I do have a couple shirts and one dress. I wore the dress and one of the shirts this weekend. What I really need are some pants.

Sleep: Not too great, I was too anxious about finding out the gender.

Best moment this week: Finding out the gender!!


Got this adorable outfit from Jenny the weekend before we found out the gender.

Movement: not yet

Food cravings: not really anything specific

What I miss: Good night's sleep

What I am looking forward to: Being able to register, decide on nursery decorations, start really planning!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Just headaches and round ligament pain

Stretch Marks: Not yet!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

J and A said...

Now the fun begins! Shopping, planning, nursery stuff!! HAVE FUN!!! So exciting!!

Emily Powell said...

Have you decided on a name yet?! I really like Seth but Jace (Jase?) is cute too! His nursery is going to be so cute!

Lyndsey said...

Are y'all going to go register soon? It's so fun!

Katie said...

congrats on your boy!! that little outfit is SOOO cute!