14 weeks and 15 weeks


How far along:  14 weeks and one day

Baby size: a lemon

1.5 ounces and 3.4 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of now up four pounds

Gender: We find out April 15th! 

Maternity clothes: I am wearing the BeBand from Target more often. Also, dresses have been my best friend because sitting is hard in some pants. I am really thinking about buying a few maternity things soon. I have two maternity clothes as of right now but don't really need them

Sleep:  Not too bad right now, I am exhausted so much lately.

Best moment this week: Not baby related but we bought a new couch. We wanted to change a few things in our home now that we will be adding another member.
this picture is horrible but it is a picture of a print out with the pillows we are getting.

Also, my college girls came into the area for a fun-filled weekend... more on that later.

Movement:  Not yet... well at least I don't think so.
Food cravings:  Nothing in particular, hamburgers maybe more than other things.

What I miss: Being able to walk into my closet and pick out something with ease. I feel like my body is so different (even though Paul says I haven't changed at all), so it is hard to figure out what to wear.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender in less than 2 weeks!

Best Moment: Being able to enjoy some rest lately and really starting to get more of a bump.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Face isn't getting better, need to call my dermatologist about this, and headaches.

Stretch Marks:  Nope not yet. I have two different lotions I am trying out!



How far along: 15 weeks and one day

Baby size: A navel orange

2.5 ounces and 4 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: still only 4 pounds (this morning only 3 but who knows). I feel like it should be more by now.

Gender: We find out at the end of this week, April 15th!!!!!!!!!!

Maternity clothes: I bought a really cute maternity dress from Gap (on sale!). It is going to grow with me well.

Sleep: Not so good this week

Best moment this week: We are visiting my bestie and her husband this weekend. They are expecting their first girl so I have a feeling there will be lots of baby talk.

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: no cravings really still

What I miss: Sleep being easy and my closet being my friend... had a break down recently because nothing fits my growing body.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender on April 15th!!!

Best Moment: Starting to really show and have a baby bump. I feel like I am carrying low but it may be too early to tell.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  headaches/migraines. They are really bad, bad enough to send me home from work earlier a few days. I think I am not eating enough.

Stretch Marks: Not yet!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Heather said...

Congrats!! You look so cute!

Wifessionals said...

I can't wait to see what you are having!!!

J and A said...

You look great!! I love that we are so close in weeks!!