12 weeks


How far along:  12 weeks and 1 day

Baby size: a plum
.49 ounces and 2.1 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: well this is a tough one... I am not really sure what I weighed before because my weight is never the same each day. But I kind of decided on a weight I thought I was before pretty consistently. And on the start of my 12 weeks I was even but earlier this weekend I was more. 
I am going to go with EVEN!

Gender: We find out in 3 to 4 weeks!

Maternity clothes:   Not yet. I tried out the BeBand from Target to see how it went but I am not really needing it yet. My work pants are kind of cutting into me so I am going to wear dresses as much as possible.

Sleep:  Still not so great. I love sleeping with the Boppy but I still am not sleeping through the night. I think the stress of the yearbook is still getting to me. 

Best moment this week: Spring Break! I need a nice week to relax and de-stress for the baby's sake.

Movement:  Not yet, but can't wait!

Food cravings:   Not really anything... just anything fried! But that is normal. I haven't been feeling too well so anything light is good so I can stomach eating it.

What I miss:   Sleep being comfortable and easy.

What I am looking forward to: Our second appointment is less than a week away!

Milestones: The baby is now starting the maturing stage.

Pregnancy Symptoms:   Face is still breaking out but I think I have finally found some medicine that will help! Exhaustion, headaches, and nausea.

Stretch Marks:  Nope, any recommendations on lotions. I have heard Basq is good. Any other suggestions that have worked? I really want to avoid getting stretch marks.

Picture is from last week but baby got its first Baylor clothing!!


Also at Wifesessionals today she is doing a blog link-up for all pregnant mommas!! Go link up today!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Meg O. said...

I haven't given you an official congratulations but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are precious!! And K still doesn't have any Baylor gear... we need to get her some!

Sara Yonker said...

New follower from the pregnancy link-up! I'm in Texas too :)

Stop by sometime!

goneyonkers.blogspot.com

Courtney Kassner said...

I'm a new follower from the pregnancy link up at Wifessionals. I'm currently 11 weeks so it looks like I'm close behind you!

Can't wait to follow along!

Courtney
exodus31three.blogspot.com

The Life of Poole said...

Hi Megan, I'm a new follower from the pregnancy link-up. I'm about 10 weeks ahead of you but I noticed that we were both married on Oct. 29, 2011!!! Congratulations on your pregnant, can't wait to follow!
Shannon [ lifeofpoole.blogspot.com ]

J and A said...

You look great!! Is the boppy good? I may have to get in...We are SO close in our pregnancies!!! :) Followed you back!

Emily Powell said...

looking good. I used palmer's and don't have one stretch mark.

Lyndsey said...

Glad you got to enjoy your spring break, but boo for stress. I used the beband a lot last pregnancy, it will come in handy when you're pants hurt to button, lol.

Stormy said...

Over from the link up at Wifessionals! I'm coming up on 18 weeks so I'm slightly ahead of you but just wanted to wish you a big congrats!! Exciting times right?

Stormy {lifesadanceblog.com}

Liz said...

Hi!! Another new follower from the link up today!! Excited to follow your journey!

Isabel Gomez said...

I am witness to the Yearbook Stress! But don't worry honey; everything will turn out fine! You are a very talented person. It is not easy running a yearbook and a newspaper at the same time!
In times when I get stressed I remember the following:

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

I see a baby bump! Hey even if it is tiny...it is still a BABY BUMP! LOL!

Continue to enjoy the journey!

Love ya,

Issy

Katie said...

you are so cute!! so exciting to be finding out the gender soon! :)