Happy Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Valentine's Day is a day to spend some quality time with your loved one or shower them with gifts. I have never really been a huge fan but now that I have this guy...
(took this on my old film camera and I scanned after it had been hung with pins)

...How could I not be? I love having this excuse to buy each other things and be extra flirty. 


A huge fan of Valentine's Day? My roomie from college!!! She has been doing this fun Valentine's countdown throughout the month of February on her blog, go check it out.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

you know I love this holiday! Just an excuse to LOVE more!

Casey said...

yall have fun celebrating!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

yah i wasn't a fan of this holiday either until my husband came along, i mean why not have an extra outpouring of love today, happy valentines day!