the various Christmas parties

With the month of December, Christmas comes, but so does the craziness and business of shopping, Christmas cards, wrapping, decorating, and of course...

CHRISTMAS PARTIES!!!

December 1st

December 7th
The first one Paul and I went to was the Christmas party for my yearbook staff. This year, I decided to go to dinner instead of just having a party for each class period. It was a lot easier this way. We also did a secret Santa.

December 9th
Every year, I get together with two of my best friends, Ashley and Jenny, for our gift exchange. This year, we ate at Tiny Boxwood's then went to see The Nutcracker Ballet in Houston.

December 10th
My newspaper staff also had their own Christmas party. Like we did for the yearbook, we went shopping for the child we adopting at school and then had dinner and did a secret Santa.

December 14th
Our Crossfit box hosted a party and a white elephant exchange. We played fun and goofy games, ate some great food, and had some fun with the gift exchange.
our gifts

my team for the corn dog gulp

the results of the first game

Paul and the corn dog

December 16th
Our bible study group had a ornament exchange party. We kind of did the same thing as a white elephant exchange. It was a lot of fun!





Family Christmases
December 15th, 22nd, and 23rd
Every year, my family hosts a party for my Nana's side of the family. It is always a little goofy and we always have a photo shoot. 


We also had my dad's side of the family Christmas party (didn't get any pics) and my mom's dad comes over for a small Christmas party (didn't get any pics then either).

Christmas Eve
Frist we headed to Paul's aunt's house to celebrate with them then we went to Christmas Eve service with my family and exchanged gifts at my parent's with my aunt, uncle, cousins, and Nana.





Christmas Day
Paul and I celebrated at our home with our furbabies first. Then we had breakfast with his immediate family at his mom's house. Then we had late lunch/early dinner at my parent's house with my immediate family.






Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!