some new sessions!

It has been a while since I have shared some of my sessions with y'all but I am back again with my Christmas sessions (part 1). Since my businesses have just started, doing all these sessions during the Christmas season was an eye-opener and a really busy time for me. But I really enjoyed all of these sessions and can't wait until next Christmas season.

First was the Grothe family. I work (at my full time job) with Kristina and we have grown really close over the last few months and I have really enjoyed getting to know her. Taking their family pictures was a lot of fun!



















Next up with the session with the Willingham's. I also work with Sheila. This was a fun session, they hadn't had a shoot in quite a few years so I was happy to help.





Part 2 of my Christmas sessions coming soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!