our Christmas checklist

I made a list at the beginning of the season and I am sad that we didn't get more checked off on the list. But I did enjoy doing this and I will have to start doing more of these for each seasons.

Our List
Go on a weekly drive to see the lights
Watch Polar Express
Bake Christmas cookies
Read the Christmas story on Christmas Eve
See the Nutcracker Ballet
Family Christmas tree photo
Make a gingerbread house
drink hot chocolate on a cold day

Crafts
finish yarn wreaths
ornament wreath
Reindeer/Ornament/Tree glitter art
tutorial here
book paper Christmas tree
Gift tags figure out a cool and uniform way to wrap all my presents
paint sample garland

Maybe I will get to these crafts this year before Christmas rolls around again!

Also wanted to tell you, our photographer posted our pictures from our session for Christmas cards... go check them out!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

the reindeer looks awesome!