shop 'til you drop just took on a whole new meaning

Those of you who are not from Texas may not have heard of a little place called Canton, Texas. But around here most adult women of either heard of it, been there, or dream about going there. Canton is a small town in Northeast Texas that comes alive once a month for their monthly trade days. I have been to trade days before but none like this. This thing is acre upon acre of awesome shops and antique vendors. And this year for our yearly girls trip, we headed to Canton to shop 'til we dropped.

Each year, my friends from college and I travel to various destinations throughout Texas to spend the weekend together and see parts of Texas we haven't seen before. We have been to Fredericksburg, Wimberly, and last year we stayed in Dallas (although we had all been there before). 
Just realized I have not ever done a post about our trips... wow, that is horrible.

We had a great time shopping all day Saturday. And I was so happy to spend time with my girls. The only issue we had was our hotel and its paper thin walls and the limited amount of dining choices in the city we stayed in (we stayed outside of Canton).

the confused Mexican restaurant we ate at Friday night

our carts are empty and ready to go!

my first purchase (not including the wrapping paper I bought, 3 for $10)... it now belongs in my study and is my inspiration for the decoration for that space

Jaclyn playing with some creepy antique hand

all my purchases!

Emily bought this for her sweet child... Love Duck Dynasty!
She also put up a post about the weekend as well.

It was such a fun trip, can't wait to go back!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

happy happy happy!

Danielle said...

What a great haul! Love that pillow!

twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com

Kelli W said...

My mom has been to Canton TX before! They loved it! We go to the Canton Flea Market in Canton MS every year and it is so much fun!