phone pictures photo dump

PHOTO DUMP! I love doing these every once in a while because just seeing a random mess of pictures makes me happy.
In no particular order

at Crossfit

okay not on my phone, but she is just too cute trying to get one of Ben's toys

Ben loves giving kisses

my competition volunteer shirt signed by Rich Froning

just cuddling with momma

our bible study group's Thanksgiving feast

props ready to go for photo sessions

crazy cat tore apart a dead plant in the foyer

one of my new bubble necklaces!

always finding a comfy place to sleep

another place to cuddle


Filthy 50 Crossfit WOD... makes me tired just looking at it


my favorite meal when I am sick!


what our room looks like when I am out of town... oh and the cute furbabies being adorable!


Cali loves Christmas... and being a model!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

Cant wait to see your christmas minis!