my favorite paleo recipe

Paul and I am still trying to stick consistently with the Paleo lifestyle but I will tell you it is hard and requires a lot of unique recipes to keep the menu fresh. But my favorite recipe is one for Everyday Paleo called "Breaded" Baked Chicken. It makes me believe I am eating my favorite fried food but it isn't fried and doesn't have at all the same batter.

Note: I changed the recipe a bit because I use chicken tenders instead of chicken breasts. In my opinion you get more batter per bite!)

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1 cup almond flour
1 cup coconut flour
1 tablespoon garlic powder
black pepper to taste
chicken tenders
coconut oil
prep time: 10 to 15 min
cook time: 45 min to 1 hour
serves: 4 to 5

Preheat the over to 350 degrees and lightly grease a glass baking dish with coconut oil.

Whisk the eggs in one dish and in a separate dish mix almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, and black pepper.


Dip chicken pieces one at a time into the egg.

Next, roll the chicken in the breading mixture until both sides are covered.

Place the chicken in the baking dish.

Make a huge mess in the process.

Bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until the chicken juices run clear.


ENJOY!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!