It is Christmas card season!

I love getting the mail... most of the time it is bills, but every once and a while I get things like invitations, birthday cards, announcements, and best of all Christmas Cards!

This is what our card area in the kitchen looks like as of earlier this week:

And here are our card for this year:
Front


Back

The great Ashley Gillen took our photos again this year and they turned out great. I loved them all!

I am linking with:


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Faith said...

What a fun card! Y'all are so cute.

Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!

Emily Powell said...

you already know I loved your card but your senior session you posted on FB is AWESOME too! You're doing so great meg!

Shoshanah said...

I love your card, especially the Merry Christmas banner.

And just letting you know I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner.

Lil Light O Mine said...

super cute card. love it.