I love me some colored jeans

I have jumped on the colored jeans bandwagon. Oh and the bubble necklace bandwagon too! Can you believe it?

I have worn these two pairs of colored jeans multiple times with different outfits and I just love them. I need more ideas of outfits with colored jeans (and maybe more colors)... share please!

Original pins:
pin


Here is how I recreated the colored jeans (and bubble necklace) look in multiple ways:




Linking up with:
Stephanie from BEAUtiful mess and Katie from Keep Calm & Carry on... In this link up you recreate a pin you found on Pinterest.


Laura from The Luckiest in Love and Stephanie from The Vintage Modern Wife. And in this link up you show how you recreated an outfit you saw on Pinterest.
The Vintage Modern Wife

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Samantha said...

Awesome - I already have the first two outfits pinned! My Boyfriend isn't always a fan of my colored jeans. In fact he nicknames them. My white jeans are weans, my black jeans are beans... it just goes on. Hilaaarious :) Love all the outfits you came up with, those two tone boots are on my wish list!

Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

Rachel @ front row seat said...

Loving your outfits and especially lusting over those boots!! :)

Emily Powell said...

I like all your looks! Good job Meg!

Lauren said...

Love the outfits! :) I have two statement necklaces and LOVE THEM!

New follower!

xo