a day of Thanks: November recap

So I have been MIA... but I don't need to bore you with my story of stressfulness (is that even a word? no). But I wanted to fill you in on what you have been missing in my life... which is not much but oh well.

Before thanksgiving (and since my last post) I was a busy person. First there was a Crossfit competition which I was in charge of taking pictures of all day. I took over 2,000 photos and finally narrowed it down to about 1,600 photos I am going to give to my Crossfit box. A post on that later.
getting Rich Froning to sign our volunteer shirts


my handsome hubby on the right... he wanted to be in on the fun!


The week before Thanksgiving was filled with fun events with friends and Christmas photo shoots (posts of those later). Then lots of photography business work while I had the week off of teaching.



Paul was documenting on my phone for this family Christmas shoot.

Then Thanksgiving!! I love spending time with family over the Thanksgiving week, they help calm the stress level and love me for who I am unconditionally. On Thanksgiving day we went and had lunch at my parents and watched the Texans! Then we headed to see Paul's family for the evening. We spent the rest of the weekend at my parent's farm. Ben, had his first experience with water... and he loved it!











We also went fishing one afternoon which was fun! We had a good time relaxing and spending quality time together.



One morning me, Paul, and my dad went on a duck hunt and shot 5 ducks. Paul loves duck hunting and I think he loves it more and more each time he goes because the adrenaline rush.


Yes, I realize a thank post is really late considering all the Christmas themed posts that have been going around but better late than never.
Here is what I am thankful for:

1. My Lord and Savior. Without His love and guidance I wouldn't be where I am today. And although, I don't listen sometimes and could spend more time one on one with Him, He is still there for me and will always be.

2. My loving husband. He is just amazing! Each and every day I fall more and more in love with him. I am thankful that he provides for me, loves me, supports me, and laughs with me.

3. My family. They are just awesome and so supportive. They are great to be around and can always make me laugh. 

4. My friends. Without these girls I wouldn't be where I am today. They have all taught me so much and are always there for me. Thanks for letting me be myself.

5. My job in this tough economy. I am thankful I have a job, although sometimes I want to just go home and take a week off, I am thankful that I can pay the bills and have a roof over my head. I am also thankful that I took a leap of faith to start my own photography business and that it is slowing but surely taking off!

6. My furbabies. They are just so cute and loving that I am thankful they greet me when I come home each day.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!