sweet little Hannah Grace

You know you are growing up when all your friends begin having babies. Last year it was weddings, this year it is babies... and more babies. I love them! They are adorable. So much fun to take pictures of too.

Earlier, in August, I took pictures of my friend while she was preparing for her 1st child to arrive. Then in early October, the sweet baby came!

Introducing Hannah Grace! I took these on the day I met her and although this wasn't an actual session, I had to post about the adorable baby girl.







I just love how adorable this little girl is!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Megan said...

She is absolutely adorable!! And this makes me so excited to welcome our baby girl!! And you are right, we had about two years of weddings and now it's babies right and left!