My brother's wedding

My brother got married! I am so excited for him and his new wife, who is now my sister in law... I love that she is part of the family now!
(warning: long post!)

Rehearsal Night

First we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. It was a beautiful day and perfect weather for the rehearsal. Then we headed to the dinner which my parents hosted at Crossroads. We played the slideshow, my dad gave a speech, we had dinner, and then Matt and Kelly gave out gifts to the wedding party. After the dinner was over, we all headed to Hondo's to hang out and dance a little.




























Wedding Day

On the day of the wedding, the boys went golfing and the girls hung out at the bride's cabin to get ready. It was calm, easy day and helped relax Kelly. It was great because we weren't rushed at all.










Then we got to the wedding venue, Becker Vineyards, and took a few girl pictures before the wedding. And relaxed and chatted.



My new sister in law!




my mom and I


my best friend and I

THEN IT WAS WEDDING TIME!
Obviously, I wasn't able to get the pictures of the ceremony because I was in it, duh! Afterwards, we got some more pictures with the photographer of the families and all the wedding party.

Reception

The reception began and it was a beautiful set up, very rustic chic. Because there was a lavender field behind the venue, they used a lot of lavender in the wine bottles (some even from the vineyard). I think they did a beautiful job decorating, my mom and Kelly did a lot of it at home and the coordinator set it up.







The dances were first after the wedding party was introduced. I bawled like a baby seeing my brother dance with my mom, I was just so happy for him. My dad came and gave me a hug and I cried even more... embarrassing.




see me? yelling at Paul to get good pictures!





After the dances, they served an amazing buffet dinner with chicken and beef fajitas, sliders, mac and cheese (my fave), and more. Then the party began... there was dancing, yard games, wine drinking, a candy bar, and some cake eating.









Overall, it was a beautiful wedding and I am so glad I was a part of their special day.

Love them!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!