Instagram and phone photo dump

This is just what that is... and Instagram and phone photo dump!
I figured I could get everyone caught up on my exciting boring daily life... have fun!

my new nail polish before the wedding

added another bouquet to my bridesmaid collection!

onesies at Target, I know Paul would love for our future family to be dressed in these one day

our trunk for our church's trunk or treat

I love this costume... hilarious and brilliant

we early voted!!

comfy kitty

ignore the dirty clothes please... feast your eyes upon my bright fuschia pants!!

Cali likes to lick up all the water after we get out of the shower... this time she got all the way in.

my new hobby lobby purchases for my Christmas marathon photo shoot coming up!

Cali investigating my new hobby lobby purchases for my Christmas marathon photo shoot coming up!

Nervously watching the election coverage

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!