If it wasn't for Pinterest, I would not know what to wear!


I am a little late on both of these buy hey, what can a girl do!

Sometimes I start thinking of what I need to wear and I just draw a blank. I will admit that I am not putting outfits together and I tend to wear the same thing over and over. But Pinterest has saved me!! I looked the outfit up Wednesday night and wore it Thursday to work!

inspiration:
via

how I did it:

I don't own a bubble necklace *gasp*, I am working on that though! I think it would also look good without the belt and untucked but I wanted to dress it up a bit.

Linking up with Stephanie from BEAUtiful Mess and and Katie from Keep Calm and Carry OnIn this link-up you show the original pin and then show how you completed the craft, outfit, hair-do, etc.

The Vintage Modern Wife
Also linking up with Laura from the Luckiest in Love and Stephanie from The Vintage Modern Wife. You find a Pinterest fashion and show how you recreated it.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Miranda said...

darling outfit!

Stephanie said...

Get the heck out! How did you manage to have everything in the original picture?! You did AWESOME!! I just love this outfit!!

PS-so sorry I'm just now commenting! Life has been CRAY these past few days. Thank you for linking up with Katie & I!

Laura said...

LOVE it! You recreated that perfectly, and I love the chambray with a maxi skirt - I have a few outfits like that pinned that I need to recreate!

Thanks for linking up with Stephanie and me! :)

stacey said...

where in the world did you get that skirt??? i love it!

Megan C said...

Got it at JCrew this summer. It was on sale!