updated Fall decor

Previously, I showed y'all my Fall decor at my home... it was kinda of sad and not at all creative. So I did a lot of Pinteresting to find what I needed to buy to make our home a little more adult like. FYI... I will be asking for more opinions throughout the seasons until we back to Fall next year, so just be prepared!

My mom had some things she wasn't using (love me some hand me downs!) so I used some of those on my table and then over the weekend I went to Michael's and bought some extra stuff. I also found some really cute pumpkins and gourds at Kroger!

Here is how the dining room turned out (still going to get some dark orange or green napkins):




I added this to the island in the kitchen (love me some galvanized anything...):



I love how they turned out and now can't wait until Christmas rolls around so I can purge old stuff and buy some new stuff. I am sure my hubby loves that last sentence ;)

Has everyone decorated for Fall yet?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

meg, that looks great!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Ooh, love the branches + pumpkins + mums in the metal tin! Such pretty fall colors. Very "grown up" ; ) HA!