Pinteresting fashion: anniversary edition

Over the weekend Paul and I took a short mini vacation to celebrate our anniversary. Although I haven't posted about the weekend yet, I wanted to join in these link-ups so I thought I would go ahead and discuss my outfits from the weekend.

Friday
heading to destination and dinner
this is how the outfit started but then I added something else...


Saturday
around town
inspiration -
via

How I did it -

Saturday
celebration dinner
Paul wanted to get in on the picture taking!

Sunday
drive home
inspiration - 
via

How I did it - 
best picture I could get that day but I did wear it with jean capris and leopard flats


Linking up with Stephanie from BEAUtiful Mess and Katie from Keep Calm and Carry on for their new link-up (which is actually Thursday).
In this link-up you show the original pin and then show how you completed the craft, outfit, hair-do, etc.


The Vintage Modern Wife

ENJOY!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Laura said...

LOVE all of your outfits! You recreated them perfectly, and it sounds like a great weekend! Thanks for linking up with us!

Sara said...

Such cute outfits and you are inspiring me to recreate more than one!

The Vintage Modern Wife said...

girl you did great! i love all the outfits! thanks so much for linking up with us.

Katie said...

You look adorable in both of these. I love going to Pinterest for outfit inspiration bc I'm always lacking! Thank you for linking up with us girl!

Krystal said...

Love the mustard and navy blue one!!

The Shoestring Contessa said...

I pinned the yellow cardi/blue striped t, as well! Still don't have the cardi, though. :P I hope you'll link up next week! Loved seeing these outfits and would love to see more!