please forgive me

for not being around lately... I have been gearing up for school to start and have been busy trying to get all the things done that I wanted to get done over summer. I really don't know why I do that, over plan for the summer because its the one time a year I have any time to do anything besides work.

But I do feel accomplished, I was able to do some crafts, start my photography business, complete real estate school, hang out with friends and host parties, and relax. But I just wish these next two weeks wouldn't consist of cleaning house and getting my classroom ready (because it is a nightmare right now)... just a little more time please!

This past Monday I took my first newborn session with baby Elli (hospital session here). And I have edited and prepared them to blog!!



















I also got this cute one of Elli's older brother, Nathan. He was having a great time riding my prop around haha!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!