Instagram photo dump

I have been pretty bad about blogging lately (I promise to be better) but I have been doing pretty well with Instagram lately. To catch everyone up, I wanted to post all the pictures I have uploaded lately, well at least some of them, to tell you what I have been up to.
went to yearbook camp with some of my students


my lovely dorm room at camp!
the campus we were at had a barnes and noble so I had to buy a new book!
studying hard for the real estate exam... which I passed!!!!
some more studying
my classroom looking a mess... it has been cleaned and organized a little since but I don't think I will ever be done.
doing some Hobby Lobby shopping, they are already ready for Fall
one of the many Crossfit workouts
bunco with the girls (stole this one from Emily!)
baby Elli enjoying bunco night
helped my Nana hang all her crosses in her new home
Paul picked up some pallets on the side of the road for me, such a sweet husband!

And now on to a Cali overload!!!


she loves getting in her toy basket

being curious

Well that should give you an idea of what I have been up to. I will be posting a few more soon and then school will be starting so hopefully I will be able to post more then.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!