Still Framed Photography

That is my new photography business name!!!! Yes, I have decided to go into business as a photographer. I must be crazy but I think it'll be worth it in the end. Taking pictures has always been a passion of mine and I really like making people happy with the results. Since last year, I have been taking pictures for friends of their children and birthday parties and such, so I decided to make a business out of it.

I am still working on a website and blog for this but I do have a Facebook page right now. You can click on this link to "like" the page. And hopefully soon I will get a giveaway together soon so those who "like" the page will be rewarded. Go check it out!

Here are a few pictures from my most recent session with new baby Elli.





And since I know the family I had to get a picture with the adorable girl.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

I love the hospital pictures. Those came out great and you look like a natural in the last one ;)

Mrs. Brandy De La Cruz said...

Great pics and email me a price list BC I need some family pics. :-)