summer has begun

This is my first week of summer break and I am soooooo relaxed and happy. I am still pretty busy with catching up with everyone, last minute work details, and starting my real estate license courses (I will be a teacher, realtor, and photographer by the end of the summer... more on that later). But the first weekend started off great.

Friday night we drove into Houston and took my brother out to eat at this really amazing steakhouse called Brenner's on the Bayou. It was great to catch up with the family.

Two of my best friends came in town and we went out on one of my friend's boyfriend's boat all day Saturday. Sun Burn! We enjoyed each other's company and learned how to wake surf... well, I didn't because I couldn't get up on the board, but everyone else had a good time. Then that night we ate dinner and then just caught up and told stories.



Ashley surfing

Look at my hubby go!





This week has started off with many loads of laundry, work stuff, and shopping with my mom and future sister-in-law. We picked up her wedding dress and she looked gorgeous and sooooo happy. Then I got a maxi skirt, which I have been wanting for a long time, and then picked up so fun summer decorations!
I am loving the nautical look right now... a little red and navy, makes my dining room look ready for 4th of July!


Busy week already but hopefully after a two day real estate course (the rest are online), then my life will slow down a bit.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!