a weekend to celebrate

Over this past weekend, we celebrated Paul's birthday first by dinner with his family on Friday. I made him Funfetti cake balls. This was the first time I made cake balls and I believe they turned out pretty good. I had a hard time covering them with the chocolate coating but next time I know what works.

Then we had a fun morning at the Houston Zoo and visited some of his family.





the only picture we got together












And I had to include a video of the funny monkeys:

Later that night we saw Safe. We both agreed it is one of Jason Statham's best movies. Very action packed and plenty of twist and turns to keep your attention. I didn't think it had overly inappropriate language and there were no unnecessary sex scenes, none at all.

Sunday we went to Shogun's with my family to celebrate both Paul's and my cousin's birthday. We had a good time!!

Great weekend celebrating my hubby's 28th birthday. Also, we have been married for 6 months!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!