What celebrity do you look like?

So I have been seeing this on quite a few blogs and thought I would join. It all started at Raven's blog.

A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers


So I went to this site first and got these results. They are ridiculous!!! I mean really, not even one female. It literally made me laugh out loud.

Because of these results I tried a different picture. Not much better. At least I got one female this time. And when I completed Paul's face, he also received John Cena as his second match! Again, laughing out loud.

I tried another site but couldn't get it to work very well, so I gave up haha!

But in the past I have heard I look like Britney Spears when she was young and fresh and Sandra Bullock or at least from the profile view.

I don't see the Sandra Bullock thing, but I see the Britney Spears thing a little bit.

That was fun! Everyone should see who their doppelganger is!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!