Happy birthday my love!

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday!!

He is turning 28 this year. I can't wait to celebrate over the entire weekend! We are going to dinner with his family tonight because his mom's birthday is two days before his. Then tomorrow we are going to the zoo. Then possibly dinner with my family and then lunch with some more family Sunday to celebrate Paul's and my cousin's birthday.


Dear Paul,
Thank you so much for being such an amazing husband. Over these last six months, you have been such a great husband. Always hanging out with me, laughing with me, taking me on dates. You have been my rock, my comedian to make my day brighter. Hope you have a great birthday today and I can't wait to celebrate your birthday until we are 100!! 
I love you so much and can't thank God enough for sending you to me.
Love,
your wife


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!