wedding bells are ringing

The second weekend in February, Paul and I attended a wedding of some friends, Liz and Andrew, in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It was a quick trip (in on Saturday, out of Sunday), but we had a good time. Here are some pictures and details of our weekend.
on the way from Denver

Paul and I ready to head to the wedding

all the family

Some of the decorations


At the reception

The beautiful bride and I!

Amy (one of my besties) and I

Bride and Groom's first dance

some crazy characters at the wedding, they put on a great show haha!

bad quality but I love this photo

The next day before our flight took off, we headed to the Zoo with my parents and a family friend. Of course I forgot my camera and only had my iphone.








Now back to reality...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Nikole E! said...

love the bear splashing around! too cute!

Ashley Raven said...

Meg your hair looks so pretty at the wedding! It's getting long!