January Happenings of the Croftons

So since I am trying to catch up on all the things I have not been able to share. But I wanted to get caught up as quickly as possible.

My mom's birthday is the first day of January but we weren't able to celebrate until a little later. We ate at a fun mexican restaurant and Paul loved the fake horse!

my mom is going to hate me for this picture

One night Paul and I were able to go to the Rockets game with Matt and Kelly and some of his clients. We sat in his business's suite and also sat on the court for a quarter! I loved sitting on the court but it was over so fast, I was sad. The food was great and we had a great view (with comfy seats too) the entire time.


warming up


The first weekend of the month, Paul and I joined some of my students for a softball tournament to help support the baseball teams. I hadn't played softball since college as an intramural and let me tell you, it is a lot harder when you are playing on a co-ed team. It was a lot of fun though and now Paul and I might play with the Sunday co-ed league.


And of course, I had to include some pictures of Cali. I am still playing with my camera and trying to learn more about it so I was playing with natural light. My house doesn't get a lot though but I thought they turned out okay. She doesn't want to stay put long enough though.

haha sleepy kitty

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!