finally getting around to some creative things

Earlier last year I talked about DIY projects I wanted to complete. This post included an idea I wanted to borrow to hang a cute frame in the guest room to hang pictures from it. (keep in mind, I started this post last summer and I forgot to post it, more to come later)


I started out with a frame from a flea market for $2.


Then I sanded it down and spray painted it in a green color that goes with the guest room.


After I applied a second coat of spray paint and let it dry, I cut some chicken wire and used a staple gun to attach it to the back.




After the project was completed (summer 2011), it sat in the room is was to be hung for a long time... blog post to come later for how it looks on the wall with pictures and such!
 I also did the same thing for jewelry but with hardware cloth on the back instead of chicken wire. Look!



not quite done with adding the jewelry, still figuring that out!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!