10/29/11 - Reception part 1

Our reception was so much fun, I don't believe I sat down except at the very beginning to eat and then I was on that dance floor! I had so much fun and I am so glad everyone was able to come and celebrate with us. I have never been so happy in my life. The best day of my life!!!
on the way to the reception in the party bus
(on the wedding day, before the ceremony, I gave Paul my true love waits ring. we are showing his gift off in this picture. this meant a lot of me to wait and to be able to share this with him.)

Amy and her gigantic shoes!
Wedding Party entrance:
Ushers

Taylor and Cody

Amy and Matt doing a little dance

Tony and Ashley

Matron of Honor: Jenny
Best Man: JW

I now pronounce you husband and wife

Our first dance, "When you got a good thing" by Lady Antebellum





Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dance, "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
Paul's father passed away in 2005 and his favorite song was "Simple Man" and my dad and I always bonded over classic rock when we went hunting.


And then the wedding party joined in. The song was around nine minutes long.


Paul bought all the groomsmen fedoras.




Enjoying the company of our friends and family!

Damon, my new nephew, and I dancing

getting the party started

Ashley, Jaclyn, me, Emily... VATC!!!!!

our flower girls

My mom and her closest friends: The Wacky Pack!

CAKE!!!!
or cupcakes rather





when we cut the piece of cake, one of the sections was huge and the other one small. Paul said, give me that big 'un!!! Gotta love the man.






its not a party without a dance off!

my brother and his adorable girlfriend (they are now engaged!!!!!)

Until next time...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Orangies Attic said...

Love the pics! Great venue! Where was it???

Brittany said...

I'm loving the pictures. It looks like Texas Old Town, am I right? I got married at Boulder Springs which is owned by the same people and looks almost identical!