10/29/11 - reception details

My mom and I planned the wedding and I had a specific feel I wanted the wedding to be like: Rustic Chic. At first this was hard to describe but I wanted burlap, mason jars, twine mixed with a little bit of sophistication. Our colors were fall colors: orange, green, chocolate brown, and champagne. We also wanted to make sure we had a lot of flowers with these colors because the venue was mostly wood and was a big room that needed something to fill it. I was really nervous the last few weeks before the wedding because I wanted it to turn out perfectly but it turned out just how I wanted. Don't worry there were plenty of things that went wrong but ultimately I was marrying the love of my life so I was a happy girl!!!

Here is how my Rustic Chic wedding turned out




Thanks Leesa for writing all the signs for me!













More reception... dancing and all... to come soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!