10/29/11 - Ceremony

Look here for the past posts about our wedding.

Our ceremony started a four p.m. on Saturday October 29, 2011. The feel was very relaxed and rustic. A member of the music team of our church played the guitar for all the music. The wedding party and family came down the aisle to "Canon in D" and I walked down the aisle to "Only you can love me this way" by Keith Urban.
Paul's grandmother and brother-in-law

my grandpa and his wife

Nana and my friend Andrew

Paul and his mom (lighting the unity candle)

my brother and my mom (lighting our side of the unity candle)

wedding party walking down the aisle

My handsome husband seeing me for the first time!






I love this picture!










During the lighting of the unity candle, "Only you can love me this way" was being played while Paul's sister Bethany read a bible verse.

You may kiss the bride

I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Paul Crofton!


Jenny and JW

Taylor and Cody

Amy and Matt

 Ashley and Tony


yes, my dad was high-fiving people as he walked down the aisle

Nana and Andrew

Grandma and Dave

Paul's family

a memorial for Paul's dad

Look for more post to come soon about the group pictures, Paul and I's pictures, and the reception!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Heather said...

You look gorgeous! Was this at Ashton Gardens?