10/29/11 - Boy's group pictures

Paul and his groomsmen were very entertaining to our photographer, they seem to be a riot wherever they go. I wish I would have been able to see this on the day of the wedding. Here is a snippet of what she said on her blog about the boys:
"Let me narrate a few things here - the first picture everyone had their jackets different, buttoned and unbuttoned. So I told them all just to unbutton. This is when the best man revealed his ill fitted tie. HILARIOUS. Do you see how short that thing is? Some one tied his tie wrong and it was the best thing ever. Someone had the brilliant idea of all hiding behind the trees. It was funny cuz they asked me, UM who am I to turn something so brilliant down! Of course we can!














boys will be boys




my handsome husband!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!