with the knights of the realm...

Our first weekend back from the honeymoon, Hubby and I decided to go to the Texas Renaissance Festival outside of Montgomery, Texas. This was the first time I had gone to the festival since I was a kid. Paul has been about 5 times recently but he loves going and seeing the joust. Let me just saw there are some strange individuals who frequent these events and I believe this festival gives you the right to dress strangly, drink a lot, and yell stupid things at other people. But for viewers like me, I laugh and enjoy the crazy people embarassing themselves.


drench the wench

tomato torment


the joust

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

DaisyGirl said...

I had forgotten about the Texas Renaissance Festival!!! I used to live in SE Texas. Hope y'all are having a great weekend!