best of 2011

Happy New Year!!!! To celebrate the new year, I wanted to post about my year... the best of 2011!

January
Paul was accepted to University of Houston

I bought my first "big girl" camera (and took lots of pics of Cali)

February
My birthday

March
Went to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo

Went to a Celtics vs. Rockets game

Re-landscaped our yard

April
Elijah Watkins was born

Celebrated Paul's birthday

May
Ran a 5k

Georgia Powell was born

Astros game with Jenny and Dave

Matt's 30th birthday

June
Sarah and Brock's wedding

Jenny's Bachelorette party

July
Jenny (my bestest friend) and Dave's wedding






August
first bridal shower

September
my bachelorette party

numerous showers!


October
GOT MARRIED!!!! (more updates to come soon)

Steve and Cheryl's wedding

Matt and Courtney's wedding

November
our honeymoon (more soon)

Emily and Barkley's wedding

December
New York family trip (more later)

Matt (my brother) and Kelly got engaged


See ya next year!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!