our rehearsal dinner

So now that I am back from the honeymoon... that is Mrs. Crofton to you... I will start posting recaps of the rehearsal dinner, wedding day, wedding ceremony, wedding reception, and honeymoon!

Our rehearsal was on the Friday before the wedding and we had to be in and out of the Chapel quick. It was fun and quick rehearsal for a quick ceremony! Afterwards, we all headed to the rehearsal dinner and played washers, horseshoes, and cornhole before dinner was served, a slideshow was played, and speeches were given. Hopefully I can upload the slideshow but I am not sure how to do that!



my and my bestie

the bridesmaids and I (Jenny, Amy, Taylor, Ashley)

me and most of my house party, Ashley and Jaclyn
mom and I

 Paul and I

Dad and I

time to eat!


me and my parents

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Meg O. said...

Love the decor at the rehearsal dinner! How fun!

Maura said...

such cute decor and i love your dress!

Amanda Klein said...

Is your dress from Anthropologie? I've been eyeing one just like it for our Christmas party! The tule on the bottom just kills me - I love it!