10/29/11: getting ready

My wedding installments, look at the rehearsal dinner!

The wedding day started off with me and some of my bridesmaids waking up and heading to a brunch at a friend's parent's house. The brunch was amazing! And her mom had us these cute aprons to wear... such cute colors.

The girls and I then headed to the mall to get our hair done at Visible Changes before heading the the Chapel to get our make-up done.
before

after

after with veil

Flowers, Paul sent me!


Then we headed to the Chapel and begin getting our make-up done. Of course we only had an hour or so to get completely ready and didn't ready in time but we were able to get a few good pictures from the photographer. Those will have to come later!




last minute bathroom run!


Look forward to the next part of the wedding!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!