Steve and Cheryl's wedding!

Over the weekend, Paul and I went to one of the many weddings we will be attending this year. This was #3 out of 6, including our own. Steve and Cheryl were married this weekend and I also was able to attend the rehearsal dinner. I have grown up with Steve, his sister Amy is one of my best friends, he was practically my other brother. They had a beautiful and fun wedding.


The rehearsal dinner was a Tex Mex theme complete with fajitas and cowboy boots. There was of course a reference to Baylor since that is where Steve and Cheryl met. (keep in mind the lighting wasn't that great and I am still learning on my camera.)





the happy couple

Amy and I





The wedding was the next night at Steve's home church with our old youth pastor. It was a beautiful ceremony and Cheryl was so excited, she kept bouncing up and down (nerves might have played a factor in that too). Then the reception followed, it was beautiful. The decorations were navy and yellow and Steve had a donut tower!










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!