Fun-filled weekend: 'Stros game, Couples Shower, Bridal portraits!

Friday night, Paul and I took his nephews to an Houston Astros game. We got there early so we could watch batting practice and try to get some autographs for the boys. We didn't get there early enough but the boys were able to play on the baseball themed park. The Astros won and then we watched the fireworks show!



Saturday night some of our closet friends hosted a couple's shower for Paul and I! We had a fiesta themed shower with fajitas, mexican beverages, etc. There was a great turnout and we had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures:










Sunday afternoon, I had my bridal portraits! Of course I can't show you any of the pictures but I will after the wedding. But I had a great time and can't thank Ashley (my photographer) enough. Also, some friends of mine were there to help with make-up and helping with the dress, thank you to everyone!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!