my first bridal shower

Yes, you read that right, we are 80 days away from our wedding!! I am sooooo excited. The time really flies by and I hope I get everything done in the meantime. School is starting in about 12 days and then I will have too much going on to work on the wedding, wish me luck!


But this weekend was my first Bridal Shower. My mom's friends (including the Wacky Pack) threw me a display shower. It was so much fun and I had a great time seeing everyone. I didn't get to really look at the stuff when I was there because they were displayed but Paul and I looked at them later and he loved everything!! Here are some pictures my matron (recently married!) of honor took.




me and my flower girls

me with all the hostesses

mom and I

mom, me, and my future mother-in-law

the bridesmaids minus Ashley




Taylor, mom, me, Emily F

Emily, me, Jaclyn

Nana and I





Wacky Pack kids

Wacky Pack with kids

It was such a great shower and thank you so much for everyone who came and especially those who hosted! I really appreciate it and I can't wait for the wedding!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Marian said...

Looks like a beautiful time!!

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi pretty!
I really love your blog, is very cute!!
I follow you :D
... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too
( I hope you like it ;) )
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com