2 months! Where did the time go?

WE HAVE ONLY TWO MORE MONTHS!!!! If you can't tell already, I am so excited! I can't believe it has flown by and now that school has started it will really fly by. I don't have any time for those last minute details so I am just hoping they fall into place... a girl can dream right!


I had my second shower this weekend with my family and Paul's family. There was a great turnout and everyone had a great time. Paul and I received some great gifts and we really appreciate everyone!! Here are some pics of the shower:
















Such a fun shower! Thanks everyone for coming!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lindsey Leitner said...

It is amazing where the time goes! Before you know it you will be married a year! Time literally flies by! Just remember to relax and enjoy the day, and don't sweat the little things.