my best friend's wedding, day 1

My best friend of 20 years got married this past weekend on July 16th. I cannot explain how happy I am for her and her husband. They are perfect together and when I am with them they always make me laugh and we have a great time. I love my best friend and she has always been there for me no matter what. I know our friendship will last for years and years to come.


The wedding adventure started on Thursday. Me and my family and my fiance traveled to Colorado to the place where Jenny and Dave met. Thursday was a kick off cocktail hour and then dinner with friends.
our welcome basket


the happy couple




me and my bestie


Look for day 2 to come soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Zara said...

Where in CO did they get married. The backdrop is amazing and I can't place it. *Shame* since I live here!

Megan said...

They were married at the base of Beaver Creek mountain right by Eagle River. It was beautiful!