my first flea market experience

Okay, I know that I should have gone to a flea market by now but I never have. I love resale shops, they are the best but now that I have been to a flea market, I am in love. My fiance and I went really quick through a really large one out by his mom's house and I found 2 out of the 4 things I needed:
A frame and two candlesticks (both for different projects). Each $2 a piece
This was a bonus, saw it on the way out and both my fiance and I wanted it. $6!

I spent a total of $12!!!! I love that! I can't wait until the next weekend I am free so I can find more. But in the mean time, I need 3 pie tins. I am using these with the candlesticks to make an amazing fruit tray! If anyone has any idea where I can find these, let me know!!

Oh and p.s. be expecting a lot of wedding, DIY, and book club posts this summer!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Heather said...

What amazing finds!! What flea market did you go to?

Michelle said...

Amazing finds! What a bargain!

A Little Bit of This & That

Meg O. said...

Wow! You scored! Ok, I really need to go to one now.