a little bit of a slacker

Lately, my life has been really busy. There has been so much going on with work and at home I haven't found time to do all the great things I want to do. My computer broke so I don't have access to anything, I have been running around non-stop trying to pack up my school room, I have an invitation to make for a friend, I have a bachelorette party to finalize, I 5 more weddings to attend before the end of this year, and I have a lot of home organization I need to do.

Stress is always high at this time of year but I promise I won't be a Debbie Downer. I am going to post a few times this week and then I will pick it up again once I get my computer back and working like it used to (organizing pictures the right way, getting itunes set up, etc.).

So here is what I did this weekend:

We went to an Astros game with my bestie and her fiance


Watched Hangover Part 2

Had a 30th birthday party for my brother!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!