In honor of the 4 month mark!

Today marks only 4 more months until I will be Mrs. Paul Crofton!! So I figured a little wedding update would be nice. 


Over the last few months of school I really did nothing because I was so busy. But since summer has let out, I have done quite a bit, even though the note tells me I still have so much to do.


We ordered the flower girl dresses.
these are the flower girls, they are wearing the one on the left but the sash will be a different color.

I made the party bus reservation for the bridal party to travel from Chapel to reception.

We found the groomsmen's suits, we just need to order them now.

Planned all the wedding shower dates. I am really excited for this one!!!

Ordered the invitations and thank you notes.

Starting doing some dance lessons. I like to lead and I am not supposed to do that haha!


Paul and I went to look at wedding bands and worked on our wedding gifts to each other.


Looked at linen rental places and got a quote. We will probably make the final decision next week.




Bought some honeymoon attire and a going away dress.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Morgan said...

sounds like you have been a busy lady!!! these next four months will fly by! :-)