Cheryl's shower

My mom is a part of a group of 8 women who call themselves the Wacky Pack. They have all grown up together and still see each on a regular basis. When one of the children get married or have a baby they throw a shower. This weekend the Wacky Pack and a few others threw a shower for Steve and his fiance Cheryl. It was beautiful and she got some amazing things from their registry.





























No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jessie said...

That is so sweet, I hope my friends and I will have get-togethers like that for years to come!

I especially love that wooden flower box, so cute.

LOVE JOICE said...

Beautiful party! love the flowers and decor. You have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


Rachel McPhillips said...

Aww.. thats so fun!!!