Best friend's wedding shower!!!

This past Saturday was my bestest friend's bridal shower at my mom's house. It was a great event and she got plenty of stuff. It was great to see her throughout the whole weekend. Saturday morning was the shower and then we went to a cute place in The Woodlands and chatted and shopped. Sunday my best friend cooked brunch for me and our other bestie! Then we went to see Soul Surfer, such a good movie, definitely a must see!!!

Here are some a lot of pictures from the shower:















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Zara said...

Did you and your mom plan the shower? It looks like you had a ton of fun, and the shower looks perfect. :-)

Ashley Raven said...

Those poppy seed loafs are precious!!! Looks like an adorable shower!

Sarah said...

That is so pretty! I love the strawberries on the edge of the glass! My best friend had a bridal shower this week and it was super beautiful too!

Our Family of Four said...

How fun and great job! Love the food table and the decor.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

It looks beautiful!

debi said...

Everything looks fabulous! I'm the calligrapher who created the tags for the poppy seed bread, name tags, names on gift bag...I'd love to link to this sight or get pics so I can put them on my blog. Would you be so kind as to allow me to use the pics that have my lettering in them?

Debi Sementelli

Lettering Art Studio

Megan said...

Debi, that would be perfectly fine with me. Let me know when you get your blog up and running.

Thanks!