survey about us

So I found this a few days ago and just had to take part in it. I know Paul and I aren't married yet (7 months and a few days) but I thought this would be a good idea to get to know us.

What are your middle names?
My middle name is Nicole and I will not be sharing Paul's.


How long have you been together?
We have been dating since April 17, 2009 and been engaged since October 15, 2010.

our first picture togther
right after we got engaged


How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We meet in around August of 2008 right after I moved back home after college. We met through a mutual friend I had known since high school and saw again at the gym. We hung out for the first time outside the gym in November of 2008.

Who asked who out?
Haha funny story... I asked him. I love how we went on the first date. Go here to get all the details, its realy a funny story

Whose siblings do you see the most? 

We see them both pretty equally because we still live in our home town.


What about pets?
Cali! She is adorable! We rescued her last summer and she is the best kitty ever!

Did you go to the same school?
No - we went to neighboring high schools and knew some of the same people but we didn't meet until I moved home from college.


Who is the most sensitive?
Me for sure, I tend to be stressed at work and bring that home.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? 

We eat a lot at his favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. Or we get a local cafe, Vernon's, to go.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? 

The farthest we have been is California to visit my best friend. But we will be going to the Barbados soon for our honeymoon.
at a San Jose Sharks game in Cali
Who has the craziest exes?
hahahaha... that is all I will say

Who has the worst temper? 

Me for sure. I am not proud of that.

Who does the cooking? 

I do most of the cooking, but he grills which is nice because I am usually multi-tasking while I am making dinner.

Who is more social? 

We are really the same on this. We like small groups and don't like to be fake so we mostly hang out with a close group of people. But we both just like to be hanging out on my couch.

Who is the neat freak? 

Definitely me... I hate when there is anything on the floor in my house or when stuff piles up in the sink.

Who is the most stubborn? 

yep, me again! I get it from my momma (hi mom!)


Who hogs the bed?
Well since we are not married, I don't know yet. We will find that out when we get married in October. Hopefully he won't.

Where was your first date? 

We went to the movies to see Observe and Report. See above.

Who has the bigger family? 

Probably close to the same 


Do you get flowers often?
I get them every once and a while. I love tulips so I get them more when they are in season.

How long did it take to get serious? 

We were serious pretty fast but it didn't seem like it. It just happened. We fell in love quickly but I believe we are still getting to know each and are growing as a couple more and more each day.

Who eats more? 

haha maybe both of us. just kidding, him for sure.

Who sings better? 

He does! I love his voice. He would say me but I love listening to him.

Who does the laundry? 

Me, we have made a deal for me to do the laundry and him to do the dishes. It works for us.

Who’s better with the computer?
Oh me for sure! I love the computer, that is what I do all day.

Who drives when you are together?
Usually Paul but he hates it. I drive sometimes because I tend to be controlling.

Who picks where you go to dinner? 

Well if he is taking me on a date, him. But usually we decide together. I think he should pick more though.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? 

hahaha go back to the question about being stubborn! We are both pretty bad about that though but then again we don't fit that much.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Well he does! He is the man, he is supposed to. But we are pretty equal actually in our relationship.

Who eats more sweets?
He hates chocolate. But I love it, I would love some right now but I know that won't happen.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!