only a few more weeks to go!

until my roomie from college, Emily, will be having her first baby!!


This weekend Emily had her first (of many) baby showers. I am lucky enough to only live 30 minutes from her so I was able to be in attendance along with one of our best friends from college, Jaclyn. She was able to come in town for the whole weekend.



Emily received a ton of gifts and she will be all set when the baby comes, especially after the next three showers. I was in charge of photographing the event so we walked away with 190 something pictures on Emily's camera! I was proud of myself haha!





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily P. said...

you're funny! thanks for coming!

danielle @ take heart said...

hey girl! i have a big cartel shop, but no etsy shop :) it's linked in the blog post :) have a great day!

everyone calls me bon bon said...

I love baby showers! Too much cute stuff and having fun gushing over all of the cute stuff:-) xoxo

Ashley Raven said...

You girls look beautiful!